All over the world, Mykonos is known for being a beautiful Greek island with whitewashed houses, great sandy beaches and a cosmopolitan flair. On this tour you can learn all about the local people, their culture and way of life.
On an easy walking tour off the main streets and through the old pirate alleys we visit the Agricultural Museum with the Bonis windmill as its highlight. We will then go to the Folkore Museum where we can see many interesting collections of furniture, jewelery, pictures and items of daily life. Then we proceed to the Nautical Museum to see its fantastic ship models of all eras and the old light house from Cape Armenistis on the north side of the island.
The second part of the tour is dedicated to the history of the Greek wines, which we learn all about in a traditional taverna at our wine tasting (includes a "meze" plate).
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting with appetizer
- Meals and drinks not included in the description
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- This tour has a 7 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.