Enjoy a variety of exciting theme rides and shows inspired by world famous movies, animations and comic series spread out among nine distinctly designed areas offering unique experiences.
In addition to the main attractions there are numerous restaurants, shops and even street performances. A variety of street scenes and popular characters await you. For children and grownups alike, the entire parks is filled with wonder and allows you to experience the thrill and excitement of the fantastically imaginative worlds of famous blockbuster movies.
One day before departure
Train Tickets, itinerary, and 1 day studio pass for Universal Studios Japan (TM) will be delivered to your hotel.
Day 1: Nagoya - Osaka
Transfer to Nagoya Station on your own and board a Shinkansen Kodama for Shin-Osaka Station leaving between 08:40 and 09:50.
Arrive at Shin-Osaka Station between 09:50 and 11:00.
Continue to Universal City Station By local JR train on your own.
Enjoy Universal Studios Japan (TM) with a 1 Day Studio Pass good for admission and unlimited use of all attractions.
Day 2: Osaka - Nagoya
Transfer to Shin-Osaka Station on your own and board a Shinkansen Kodama for Nagoya leaving between 18:20 and 20:00.
Arrive in Nagoya between 19:30 and 21:00.
Tourist Class: Granvia Osaka
First Class: Hotel Keihan Universal City
- Train Tickets
- 1 Day Studio Pass for Universal Studios Japan
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal Expense
- Optional activity costs
- Baggage assistance is not available. Please make your own arrangements to have your baggage transported.
- This tour is offered to travelers from overseas only.
- Infant (4-5 years old) must purchase 1 Day Studio Pass at ticket window.
- Other hotel packages are available, please contact us.