Day 01: NAIROBI
Upon arrival in Nairobi at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be welcomed by a representative and transferred to the Nairobi hotel. You will have free time until the evening, when you will be taken to Carnivore Restaurant for a welcome Kenya dinner.
Hotel: SOUTHERN SUN MAYFAIR NAIROBI HOTEL (Bed & Breakfast)
Day 02: NAIROBI - SAMBURU/SHABA
After breakfast, you will go on a safari drive across the agriculturally rich central highlands, passing pineapple, coffee and tea plantations to arrive at the semi-arid National Reserve of Samburu /Shaba /Buffalo Springs for lunch.
Then, you will have a late afternoon game viewing drive in these beautiful reserves, home to some very rare species of antelopes and other animals.
Dinner & Hotel: SAMBURU LODGE / SAROVA SHABA LODGE / SAMBURU SOPA LODGE
Day 03: SAMBURU - MT KENYA / ABERDARES
After breakfast at the Lodge, we will drive to the Aberdares area in time lunch. We will go on a late afternoon & night game viewing from the lodge's precincts as well as from the comfort of your lodge.
Dinner & Hotel: SERENA MOUNTAIN LODGE.
Day 04: MT KENYA / ABERDARES - LAKE NAKURU
After breakfast, you will depart for Lake Nakuru National Park in the great Rift Valley with a brief stopover at the Nyahururu to catch a glimpse of the Thompson falls, the highest water fall in Kenya.
Upon arrival in Lake Nakuru National Park, you will have time for lunch at the Lodge. Lake Nakuru National park is the home of flamingoes. In addition, the white rhino, the black rhino together with the Rothschild giraffe are some of the rare animal species that are quite common in this park. The rhino is the most endangered of the big Five due to the value attached to its horns. You will go on a late afternoon game viewing and bird watching drive.
Dinner & Hotel: SAROVA LION HILL LODGE / LAKE NAKURU LODGE.
Day 05: NAKURU - MAASAI MARA
After breakfast at the Lodge, you will depart for the world famous Maasai Mara National Reserve, considered as one of the World's wonders. The Maasai Mara extends all the way to the neighboring Serengeti reserve in Tanzania. It is famous for the Big Five and the wildebeests migration, which is an extra-ordinary phenomenon that takes place yearly. After lunch at the Lodge, there will be late afternoon game viewing drives.
Dinner & Hotel: SAROVA MARA TENTED CAMP / MARA SOPA LODGE / KEEKOROK LODGE.
DAY 06: MAASAI MARA
You will spend a full day in the Maasai Mara National Reserve with morning and late afternoon game viewing drives to explore the flourishing wildlife species that are abound in this reserve. You can go on an optional full day game viewing drive with your picnic lunches.
Dinner & Hotel: MARA TENTED CAMP / MARA SOPA LODGE / KEEKOROK LODGE.
DAY 07: MAASAI MARA - NAIROBI & DEPARTURE
After breakfast at the lodge, you will embark on a return drive to Nairobi. You will be dropped off at the Holiday Inn Nairobi (Use of room & meals NOT included) until you are transferred to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your scheduled international departure flight.
- Southern Sun Mayfair in Nairobi
- Samburu Lodge/Sarovashaba Lodge/Samburu Sopa Lodge
- Serena Mountain Lodge in Mount Kenya/Aberdares
- Sarova Lion Hills Lodge/Lake Nakuru Lodge
- Sarova Mara Tented Camp/Mara Sopa Lodge/Keekorok Lodge in Maasai Mara
- Arrival and departure Airport transfers and any other transfers as per the itinerary.
- 1 night bed & breakfast accommodation in Nairobi.
- A welcome Kenya dinner at the Carnivore Restaurant.
- Full board accommodation in Lodges/ camps.
- Transport in a 07 Seater safari microbús (07-window seats) with a roof hatch for enhanced game viewing/photography and services of a proffessional English speaking driver/guide.
- Game viewing drives as indicated on itinerary above
- Park entrance fees
- Bottled mineral water in vehicle on safari.
- International and local flights
- Airport departure taxes
- Visa fees
- Travel and medical insurances
- Tips and gratuities
- Excursions not detailed in the above program
- Personal expenses
- Use of room in Nairobi and meals on the last day
- For the first day in Nairobi, use of room is not guaranteed before noon.
- This safari is guaranteed for a minimum of 2 participants.
- Child rates apply from ages 2 to 12 years when sharing a room with 2 full paying adults. Children sharing a room with one adult or with own rooms are subject to full adult rate.
- Supplements for high season (Christmas and New Year, Easter) may apply. Please inquire.
- You will be transferred to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport on the last day three hours before your international flight.
- Shared room and Single room rates are available for 1 to 6 participants. Please inquire.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.