Go on a leisurely drive along Naivasha Road and head toward the Kikuyu Escarpment, the edge of the breath-taking world-famous Great East Africa Rift Valley.
Proceed to Naivasha, currently a hive of economic activities comprising of multi-million flower-farming, vineyards and other agricultural activities. We will go straight to Lake Naivasha Country Club located on the shores of the fresh water Lake Naivasha. This is the bird-watcher's paradise, with a lakeshore resort in an old setting with manicured compounds.
Take a walk around the compound, explore the lakeside and go on a boat-ride to the crescent island. Enjoy an afternoon tea before departing for Nairobi.
- Boat ride
- Afternoon tea
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- This tour has a 2-passenger minimum requirement and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- This tour is guaranteed for a minimum of 2 participants.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.