Nairobi Experience - Small Group Tour
Type: Tours around Nairobi
Departs From: Nairobi
Meeting Point: Kivi Milimani Hotel
Duration: 5 hours
Available: daily at 09:00
Product Code: 8943
Take a guided walking tour of Nairobi. Visit Uhuru Park and wander past Parliament buildings. Drop by the Jomo Kenyatta mausoleum and see the August 7th memorial park. Enjoy a typical Nairobian lunch.
Join an English speaking guide to explore Nairobi. Take a walk through Uhuru Park in the heart of the city then wander past the Parliament buildings to the mausoleum of the first president of Kenya, Mzee Jomo Kenyatta. See Kenyatta Conference Center and the August 7th memorial park which was built to commemorate the bombing of the US Embassy. There is also time to visit the Kenya National Archives and various other sites within the city center. Walking through the city streets and traveling by public transport provide plenty of opportunity to mingle with the locals as they go about their daily lives. Enjoy an opportunity to sample local cuisine with lunch at a restaurant. The adventure ends back at the hotel.
- Local transport
- Local lunch
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Transfers to and from Kivi Milimani Hotel
- Participants must be at least 12 years old.
- Tour will be operated as a guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 12 guests.
- You are required to be at the reception area of the Kivi Milimani Hotel by 09:00 for a brief introduction meeting from your tour guide.
- Please be aware that dress standards are conservative throughout Africa. To respect this (and for your own comfort as well), we strongly recommend that you wear modest clothing. This means that you must cover your shoulders and must wear no short shorts. We recommend a mixture of loose, lightweight and warm clothing for the evenings. Shorts should be knee-length. Singlets and tank tops are not suitable. Topless sun bathing is unacceptable.
- Tour takes approximately 4 to 5 hours.
- Tour ends at the meeting point.
Click on the season date to view price
Price per adult A$42.86
Departs daily at 09:00
- Prices are per person
Nastja S., Slovenia
This is the tour that lives up to its name: Nairobi experience. You walk through Nairobi with a local guide, experience not so clean streets, dangerous road crossings, the guide explains only the basics, you don't know exactly what's the plan - but all of that make the tour perfect. On the bus tour where everything is perfectly organized, you don't experience Nairobi :)
"This is the tour that lives up to its name: Nairobi experience. You walk through Nairobi with a local guide, experience not so clean streets, dangerous road crossings, the guide explains only the basics, you don't know exactly what's the plan - but all of that make the tour perfect. On the bus tour where everything is perfectly organized, you don't experience Nairobi :)"
Nastja S., Slovenia