Join in a guided tour of the fascinating city of Nairobi filled fun and adventure. Walk through the streets of Nairobi and even travel using their public transportation giving you a perfect opportunity to meet and chat with the locals. Truly an one-of-a-kind experience to be one of the locals even just for a few hours.
See the Uhuru Park
as you pass by going to the Mzee Jomo Kenyatta Mausoleum
, the mausoleum of the first president of Kenya, and the national parliament buildings. View the Kenyatta Conference Center
, the August 7th Memorial Park
, built to commemorate the US Embassy bombings, Kenya National Archives
, and other sites along the way. Then, enjoy a taste of their local cuisine for lunch. Includes
- Local English-speaking guide
- Typical lunchExcludes
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costsPlease Note
- Participants must be 18 years old to join the tour.
- Tour operates with a maximum of 12 guests and is approximately 4-5 hours long.
- Dress appropriately. No low-cut, sleeveless clothing, mini skirts, and shorts.
- 8 days before the activity: Free cancellation
- 4 days before the activity: 20% cancellation fee
- Less than 4 days before the activity: 100% cancellation fee