Departure to Pompeii's excavations. Walking through the ancient streets, you can visit the houses, with their wonderful frescoes, once residences of Roman patricians before the tremendous eruption of A.D. 79.
- Bus service
- Tour assistance
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks
- This tour has a 4 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- Certain areas may not be available to visit due to closure for renovation work. The guide will inform you of the exact itinerary during the tour.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"the tour guide was excellent. the size of 12 people was perfect. Any more would be difficult witht the crowds. My one major comment is tell people the LAST pick up site. We satyed outside of town and were told to be at Star Hotel at 8am. We rushed to get there only to sit in van for an hour as you picked up others throughout town. we should have been told option of meeting bus at 9am at port. Bill Hunt."
william H., USA