Full Day Pompeii and Vesuvius
Guided visit of Pompeii's excavations. Walking through the ancient streets, you can visit the houses with their wonderful frescoes, once residences of Roman patricians before the tremendous eruption of A.D 79.
Depart for Mount Vesuvius for a guided tour of the crater, where you can enjoy the enchanting view of lava flows and Naples' Gulf.
- Tour assistance
- Bus service
- Light lunch
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- We recommend you wear comfortable shoes to climb the crater.
- This tour is not recommended for persons with motion difficulties and cardiovascular problems.
- This tour has a 4 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"Prompt pick-up from Star Hotel Terminus, Piazza Garibaldi and the guide was very helpful and pleasant, particularly in arranging the included lunch without tomatoes, in my case. The guide for Pompeii was also excellent. Just the 2 of us for the Vesuvius trip in the afternoon so we were taken by car (the driver could hardly speak any English)then we walked to the Vesuvius crater. Well worth doing but not really sufficient time here to walk right round the crater; maybe the lunch should be shorter on this trip. Overall a good excursion."
JULIAN W., United Kingdom