Pompeii and Amalfi Coast
You will travel from Naples to Pompeii, the ancient Roman city destroyed tragically after the eruption of the volcano Vesuvius in the year 79 BC. You can admire all the structures typical of the Roman world as the main square or forum, baths, theatres, mansions with remains of frescoes and casts containing bones of Pompeians that died during the disaster.
After the visit of the excavations, you will visit the Almafi Coast with your driver. See Positano from the top and enjoy free time in Amalfi and Vietri before returning to Naples in the afternoon.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Pizza lunch
- Entrance fee to Pompeii
- Guide or audioguide
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- Departure times vary depending on hotel pick-up location.
- The tour in Pompei is operated in English. An audio guide will be provided for tours with less than 7 participants. A local guide is guaranteed with a minimum of 7 participants. The Almafi Coast visit is operated with an English speaking driver. Audio guides are available in Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian, Japanese and German.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.