Come and experience an unforgettable day with us at Sandy Toes, Rose Island - an uninhabited private island off the shores of Nassau and Paradise Island.
Sandy Toes Beach Bar is the area's only TRUE beach bar; THIS is what you envision when you think of a Bahamian vacation - sipping daiquiris, lazing in a hammock, snorkelling our beautiful reefs, kayaking our private coves, and swaying to our sweet island tunes - you can do it all, or you can do nothing at all. This is the way to unwind and let loose.
Cruise the clearest waters in the world to our exclusive private island facility. Enjoy a day you will never forget: pristine white sandy beaches, breathtaking views and an ambiance you will dread to leave.
Experience a unique island hopping vibe yet just a boat ride away from the hustle and bustle of Nassau and Paradise Island.
Buffet Lunch Menu
- Grouper fingers
- Chicken pasta salad
- Mixed green salad
- Bahamian peas and rice
- Fresh baked dinner rolls
- Hot dogs
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Complimentary welcome drink (Sandy Toe signature drink; Pinky Toe for those under 18)
- Roundtrip boat ride to and from our private island facility
- Scenic harbor tour (highlights Paradise Island, Nassau and the surrounding cays)
- Beach volleyball, beach basketball and other activities (which can be organized by the island host)
- Guided snorkeling tour of the Sandy Toes coral reef
- Complimentary mask, snorkel and fin set
- Full buffet lunch with lemonade (except Friday departures)
- Snack (for Friday departures only)
- Direct TV at the beach bar
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Menu is subject to change without notice.
- Available amenities include a full beach bar that accepts cash or credit card, kayak rentals, tube rentals and high speed wi-fi internet.
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
- This trip is not recommended for guests with mobility problems who may have trouble negotiating steps and natural winding rocky paths, or for guests needing the aid of motorized transportation to get around.
- The trip departs at the captain's sole discretion. No refunds for bad weather will be issued unless the excursion is canceled.
- The tour operator reserves the right, under certain weather conditions, to omit specific portions of the program or to choose an alternate location depending on the condition of the ocean. No partial refunds will be accepted for facilities not available due to rough weather, or to persons not meeting the minimum physical standards suggested for a visit to a remote natural island.
- Passengers from the Cruise Ships are requested to go to the British Colonial Hilton Hotel for their pick-up.
- Friday departures will take approximately 4 hours only.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.