Enjoy a delightful evening aboard the 75ft. triple deck Lucayan Lady, the Ultimate Dinner Cruise-A-Rama Extravaganza.
On-board entertainment includes a wonderful disc jockey as well as the ultimate Bahamian Fire Show. Visit the upper deck and enjoy the spectacular views.
This is sure to be an evening you will never forget!
- BBQ ribs
- Peas and rice
- White rice
- Grouper fingers
- Green salad
- Bahamian pastries (for dessert)
- Hotel pick-up
- Optional activity costs
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
- The cash bar is available.
- The trip dates are subject to change without notice.
- The dress code is casual.
- The trip departs at the captain's sole discretion. No refunds for bad weather will be issued unless the operators of the cruise cancel the excursion.
- The operators of the cruise reserve the right, under certain conditions, to omit specific portions of the program or to offer alternate entertainment without prior notice.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.