Type: Tours around Nassau
Departs From: Nassau
Meeting Point: Hotel pick-up or Atlantis Coral Towers
Duration: 4 hours
Available: As of now this product cannot be booked online. Please Contact us for quotation and / or more information.
Product Code: 1480
Discover the ruins of ancient Atlantis in The Dig, a replica of an archeoligical excavation site and Predator Lagoon, where you will view sharks, barracudas and many other creatures from the deep. This guided tour recreates the lost city of Atlantis, while providing a fascinating look at life in the ocean's depths. Wander through a maze of underground passageways, discovering archeological artifacts, hieroglyphs and Atlantean inventions while surrounded by a stunning civilization of sea animals. Expert navigators will help guide you through the ancient city streets of Atlantis to decode the legend of Atlantis as well as providing fascinating information on the habits of the sea animals.
- Services of a guide
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
- The tour route is entirely at the discretion of the tour guide and is subject to change without notice. No refunds will be given for sites or areas closed off due to general maintenance or private functions or not seen during the course of the tour unless otherwise mentioned by the tour guide.
- Guests staying at any of the hotels on Paradise Island are suggested to make their own way to the check-in point at the time designated.
- Guests staying in hotels either in the Down Town area or on Cable Beach should book the package with the hotel transportation included.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 12 and below.