This hop-on hop-off bus tour takes you to over 20 of Delhi's popular tourist attractions including world heritage monuments, museums and colorful shopping markets.
The tour offers low-floor, air-conditioned buses with live commentary delivered by knowledgeable and entertaining guides in both English and Hindi.
The hop-on hop-off facility will enable you to get on and off the bus at any of the stops along the route and visit any place of your choice. If you wish to visit another place, conveniently hop aboard the next bus and hop-off to your next destination.
With this tour you can explore nearby areas around the tourist spots like Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, the Spice Market (situated around Red Fort) and other such popular places. This is a safe and relaxed way to experience Delhi. A truly perfect introduction to this great city while providing a fun way to spend the day for everyone.Starting point:
HOHO Information Center at Baba Kharak Singh MargFrequency:
every 40 minutes starting 08:50Bus Stops:
Stop 1 - Baba Kharak Singh Marg
Stop 2 - Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
Stop 3 - National Philatanic Museum
Stop 4 - Metro Museum
Stop 5 - India Gate
Stop 6 - National Gallery of Modern Art
Stop 7 - Rashtrapati Bhavan / Presidential Residence - Drive Pass
Stop 8 - Indira Gandhi Museum
Stop 9 - Nehru Museum
Stop 10 - Embassy Lane - Drive Pass
Stop 11 - Rail Museum
Stop 12 - Dilli Haat
Stop 13 - Hauz Khas
Stop 14 - Qutub Minar
Stop 15 - Lotus Temple
Stop 16 - Humayun's Tomb
Stop 17 - Purana Qila
Stop 18 - Science Museum
Stop 19 - Red Fort
Stop 20 - Raj Ghat
Stop 21 - Central Cottage Industry Emporium
Stop 22 - Jantar MantarView Route Map
- Hop on hop off ticket with 24 hour or 48 hour validity (depending on option selected)
- English speaking guide
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks
- Vouchers must be exchanged for a ticket at the HOHO Information Center. After redeeming your ticket(s) you may hop-on and off the bus at any of the stops.
- Schedules are subject to change depending on traffic conditions and other circumstances.
- Children below 3 years old are free if seated on adult's lap.
- Tour will not be available on India's Election Day (to be advised).
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.