The New Orleans Power Pass includes admission to many popular New Orleans and Louisiana attractions, sights, tours, rides and more. It is the original, most comprehensive and most cost effective sightseeing pass product in New Orleans. Consumers can purchase a Power Pass good for 1, 2, 3 or 5 days. Multi-day Power Passes are valid on consecutive days only. A Power Pass must be presented according to guide instructions at each attraction and is activated at the first participating location visited. Each participating location can be visited once per day.
- Free entry to several New Orleans attractions
- Guide book with maps
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs LIST OF PARTICIPANTS
- 1850 House (Louisiana State Museum)
- Adventures in New Orleans City Tour By Bus
- Audubon Insectarium and Butterfly Garden
- Audubon Park Golf Course
- Audubon Zoo
- Blaine Kern's Mardi Gras World
- Cabildo (The Louisiana State Museum)
- Cajun Pride Swamp Tour by Boat
- Confederate Memorial Hall Museum
- Cooking Demonstration Class (New Orleans School of Cooking)
- Entergy IMAX Theatre
- Longue Vue House and Gardens
- Louisiana Childrens Museum
- Musée Conti Historical Wax Museum
- National World War II Museum New Orleans
- New Orleans Aquarium (Audubon Aquarium of the Americas)
- New Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA)
- New Orleans Walking Tour - French Quarter Phantoms or Magic Tours NOLA (Choose 1 of 2)
- Oak Alley Plantation Louisiana
- Old US Mint (The Louisiana State Museum)
- Paddlewheeler Creole Queen - Chalmette Battlefield Cruise
- Presbytere (The Louisiana State Museum)
- San Francisco Plantation House
- The Historic New Orleans Collection
- Ultimate Swamp Adventures (Swamp Tour by Boat)
- It is necessary to print the voucher in order to redeem the actual Pass. Soft copies presented from a mobile device will not be accepted.
- Participants and schedules are subject to change.
- Tour choices subject to change.
- Classes often fill up, please call the number on your voucher for reservations.
- All cards / passes purchased must be claimed at the redemption points located in the city. This will be indicated in the vouchers received upon booking. Cards will not be delivered to your home or hotel.
- Multi-day Power Passes are valid on consecutive days only.
- Each participating location can be visited once per day.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.