CityPASS New York
- Get admission to 6 must-see New York attractions and skip most ticket lines
- Visit the Empire State Building Observatory, American Museum of Natural History, The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) and The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Choose from Guggenheim Museum OR Top of the Rock™ and from Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island OR Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
- Booklets include detailed attraction information, hours, location, insider tips and a map
- Option tickets allow you entry to one of two attractions. No need to decide now – choose when you get there.
Type: City Passes in New York
Departs From: New York
Meeting Point: New York
Duration: 9 days
Available: daily at upon request
Product Code: 1524
New York CityPASS has collected and vetted the top must-see, must-do attractions and priced them 41% less than the same tickets purchased separately. And CityPASS ticket holders skip most main ticket lines.
Six actual admission tickets are bound into a dollar bill-sized booklet, each with a tip revealing a CityPASS secret to breezing past ticket lines like a VIP. A map, attraction details, transportation directions, best times to visit and money-saving coupons make New York CityPASS an ideal guidebook. CityPASS is an organized, budget-friendly travel solution for both action-packed weekends or longer, more leisurely paced city explorations.
- Admission to Empire State Building Observatory
- Admission to American Museum of Natural History
- Admission to The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Guggenheim Museum OR Top of the Rock
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island OR Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises at 42nd Street
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
New York CityPASS is valid for nine consecutive days (extended during the CityPASS Winter Special*), beginning with the first day of use. But you won't need that much time. Because CityPASS focuses on a small group of top attractions, you can visit all of them on a weekend break - without feeling rushed. If you're planning more than a weekend visit, New York CityPASS allows you to see all the top sites with plenty of time left over to shop, dine, take in arts and sporting events, and explore on your own.
At New York CityPASS attractions, pass holders take the VIP route, skipping most main-entrance ticket lines.
- For the two option tickets, you choose which of the two attractions you prefer to visit. You do not need to decide at the time of purchase which of the two attractions you want to visit.
- The New York CityPASS is valid for 9 full days from first use (unless used during the CityPASS Winter Special).
- Child rates are applicable from ages 6 to 17 years.
- Your voucher can be redeemed at the first attraction you choose to visit in the city. Just choose the attraction you wish to visit first, present your voucher and pick up your CityPASS.
- All cards / passes purchased must be claimed at the redemption points located in the city. This will be indicated in the vouchers received upon booking. Cards will not be delivered to your home or hotel.
Price per adult
Price per child
Departs daily at upon request
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 17 and below.
Ying Ching F., Singapore
This is a must have. A highly value for money pass. I even visited the Empire State building twice and enjoyed both the day and night view.
Linda W., United Kingdom
We also did Night on the Town tour with a great guide called Raphaela and a lovely driver called Mr Peters. They both made our tour top notch as he was agreat driver , very smooth which is important as my daughter suffers with travel sickness and the guide was excellent. She was most informative but very amusing as well. Unfortunately,we could not take advantage of going on liberty island or Ellis island due to hurricane damage but as we have been before, this was not to much of a problem. We think the tickets are excellent value and would recommend the company to everyone