CityPASS New York
- Get admission to 6 must-see New York attractions and skip most ticket lines
- Visit the Empire State Building Observatory, American Museum of Natural History, The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) and The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Choose from Guggenheim Museum OR Top of the Rock™ and from Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island OR Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
- Booklets include detailed attraction information, hours, location, insider tips and a map
New York CityPASS has collected and vetted the top must-see, must-do attractions and priced them 40% less than the same tickets purchased separately. And CityPASS ticket holders skip most main ticket lines.
Six actual admission tickets are bound into a dollar bill-sized booklet, each with a tip revealing a CityPASS secret to breezing past ticket lines like a VIP. A map, attraction details, transportation directions, best times to visit and money-saving coupons make New York CityPASS an ideal guidebook. CityPASS is an organized, budget-friendly travel solution for both action-packed weekends or longer, more leisurely paced city explorations.
- Admission to Empire State Building Observatory
- Admission to American Museum of Natural History
- Admission to The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Guggenheim Museum OR Top of the Rock
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island OR Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises at 42nd Street
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
New York CityPASS is valid for nine consecutive days, beginning with the first day of use. But you won't need that much time. Because CityPASS focuses on a small group of top attractions, you can visit all of them on a weekend break - without feeling rushed. If you're planning more than a weekend visit, New York CityPASS allows you to see all the top sites with plenty of time left over to shop, dine, take in arts and sporting events, and explore on your own.
At New York CityPASS attractions, pass holders take the VIP route, skipping most main-entrance ticket lines.
- For the two option tickets, you choose which of the two attractions you prefer to visit. You do not need to decide at the time of purchase which of the two attractions you want to visit.
- The New York CityPASS is valid for 9 full days from first use.
- Child rates are applicable from ages 6 to 17 years.
- Your voucher can be redeemed at the first attraction you choose to visit in the city. Just choose the attraction you wish to visit first, present your voucher and pick up your CityPASS.
- All cards / passes purchased must be claimed at the redemption points located in the city. This will be indicated in the vouchers received upon booking. Cards will not be delivered to your home or hotel.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"It was great way to see highlights of NY in five days. Also good was the opsions to choose. One more option I would hope to be chosen for pass, and it´s hop on hop off bus tour to see different parts of Manhattan."
Tatujussi L., Finland