Experience the thrill of a helicopter flight while flying south down the Hudson River, viewing Downtown Manhattan, the Financial District, Ellis and Governors Island and the world famous Statue of Liberty. As you return north up the Hudson River you will view the skyline of Manhattan including the Empire State Building!
- Helicopter ride
- Meals and Drinks (unless specified)
- Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratuities
- Optional Activity Costs
- Please state your preferred time when booking the reservation.
- All passengers must observe the following security requirements: Must bring a valid photo ID, check in all handbags and carry on with security, and walk through a metal detector.
- All passengers are required to pay Facility/Security fee of USD 30.00 per person upon arrival at all three heliports.
- In case of delays or cancellations, We will do our best to reschedule your tour for another date and time. If we can not find an agreed upon date and time for your tour and you purchased your tour through this website or by calling us by phone, we will refund you in full.
- Delays may occur more often than not during: 1) Our busy season from October thru December. 2) Government air restrictions and high profile government visits to NYC. 3) Inclement weather and the next flyable weather day. 4) Extreme heat, cold or windy days.
- Children 35 pounds and under fly for free when sitting on an adults lap.
- Seating in helicopters is based on weight and balance.
- We cannot guarantee sunset tours.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.