On Location Tours Featuring New York TV and Movie Sites
Straddle fiction and reality as you visit famous sites from both the big and small screen.
The tour is led by a local actor, so come ready to sing your favorite TV show theme songs!
- See where the cast of Glee performed I Love New York
- Visit the apartment building from Friends
- Stop at the brownstone used in I Am Legend
- Visit McGee's Pub, the inspiration for MacLaren's in How I Met Your Mother
- Catch a glimpse of the Daily Bugle offices in Spider-Man
- Pass the hotel that doubled for a Paris hotel in The Devil Wears Prada
- Spot the Original Soup Man featured on Seinfeld
- See the most recent locations in New York City to hit the big and small screens
- New York TV and Movie Sites Tour
- Bus ride
- Tour guide
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Tours are led by tour guides, and take place on luxury coach buses.
- There are several quick step-off points at some of the locations during the tour.
- Children 5 years old and below are free of charge.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.