City Tour in Foreign Languages
Motorcoach with a live tour guide. No tapes!
This half-day tour with live commentary by a licensed professional tour guide features the best sights of upper and lower Manhattan, from Harlem to Battery Park. We stop at St. John the Divine, the largest Gothic cathedral in the world, for a brief visit.
View from the bus
- Rockefeller Center
- Times Square
- Harlem's Apollo Theater
- Museum Mile
- Empire State Building
- Greenwich Village
- Statue of Liberty
- South Street Seaport and other attractions
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Stop at St. John the Divine
- Motorcoach with live tour guide
- Gray Line Bus transportation
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.