See all of Manhattan from Uptown to Downtown. Visit the new Times Square, Madison Square Garden and one of the first skyscrapers ever built - the Fuller Building (Flatiron Building). See Greenwich Village, the bohemian capital from the late 19th to the mid-20th centuries, SoHo, Little Italy and Battery Park, where you will board a ferry on a one-hour cruise with close-up views of the Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island and Brooklyn Bridge.
The tour will resume at Battery Park, driving up to Central Park, the Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Grant's Tomb, Harlem, Museum Mile, the prestigious Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center and more.
- 1-hour Statue of Liberty New York Harbor Cruise
- Ticket to Top of the Rock
- Gray Line Bus transportation
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Any passenger requiring special assistance such as an ADA accessible bus is requested to inform us at time of reservation and must notify us no later than 48 hours prior to departure.
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.