Go on a tour that will take you through a rich and diverse Harlem, from the grand row of houses of Striver's Row, originally built for the upper-middle class to the cobblestone streets of Sylvan Terrace, which was once the carriage drive for Mount Morris. See 125th Street with its most famous landmark, the Apollo Theater, one of the most famous music halls.
Attend an authentic church service and enjoy the sounds of soul-stirring gospel music and choirs.
- Tour of Harlem
- Church service
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge provided no seat is occupied.
- Please be at the meeting point at least 30 minutes prior to departure time.
- Proper attire is required for all Harlem & Brooklyn Gospel tours (no shorts, halter-tops or T-shirts). Passengers not properly dressed may be refused boarding and no refunds will be made for the tour.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.