- Breathtaking views of the Niagara Falls from both American and Canadian sides
- Journey Behind the Falls (Scenic Tunnels) or Maid of the Mist boat ride
- Buffet lunch at restaurant with panoramic view of the Falls
- Airfare and transfers included
- Transfer back to Midtown New York Hotel at the end of the day
Get to see Niagara Falls in this all-inclusive package. Fly from New York to Niagara Falls, see the awe-inspiring scale of the falls and hear the thundering roar of the water.
The tour offers unique viewpoints of the mighty Niagara Falls. Depending on the season, travelers can "soak" in the excitement and explore the falls through a ride aboard the famous Maid of the Mist or journey behind the falls and go through the scenic tunnels built through the rock.
Enjoy the views without the hassle as the tour includes round-trip airfare and transfers as well as a delicious buffet lunch while basking in the magnificent view of the Niagara Falls.
- Transfer to New York airport
- Fly to Buffalo airport
- Transfer to Niagara Falls
- Half-day guided tour of Niagara Falls from both American and Canadian sides
- Buffet lunch
- Maid of the Mist boat ride or Scenic Tunnel Tour
- Transfer to Buffalo airport
- Fly back to New York
- Transfer back to Midtown New York Hotel
- Entry to Niagara's Fury - Creation of the Niagara Falls (December 4 - 24, 2011)
- Round trip airfare between New York and upstate New York
- Local transfers in Manhattan (only hotels located between 23rd and 74th Streets) to/from New York airport and upstate New York airport to/from Niagara Falls
- Half-day guided tour of Niagara Falls from the American and Canadian sides
- Maid of the Mist boat ride (May-October) or Scenic Tunnels (November-April)
- Full buffet lunch at panoramic restaurant overlooking the Falls
- Meals and drinks not specified in the description
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- The following information per participant will be required upon booking:
* Full name as indicated on passport
* Date of Birth
- This tour goes to Canada. US citizens will require US passports to visit Canada. Non-US citizens may require Canadian visas. Please check with your embassy before booking. Possession of proper documentation is the responsibility of the passenger.
- Tour in Spanish and Italian are available on request. Please specify at the time of booking.
- Passengers without proper documentation may still book this tour; however, they must remain on the US side of the Falls. This time will be on their own (no tour guide or escort). They will still view the Falls, receive tickets for Maid of the Mist or Scenic Tunnels, all from the US side. Lunch money will be provided. The tour guide will make arrangements directly with the passengers for the return airport transfer pick-up.
- Pick-up time at hotel will be early in the morning, between 04:45 and 09:30 depending on flight schedule. Return to New York early evening, between 19:00 and 21:00 depending on flight schedule.
- All children must be listed in the reservation to be able to participate in a tour.
- Cancellations or changes of date received 20 days and later as well as no-shows will NOT get a refund, and will still have to pay the full amount due.
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
- Cancellations or changes of date received 45 days or earlier will incur 25% penalty.
- Cancellations or changes of date received 44 to 21 days prior to departure will incur 50% penalty.
- Cancellations or changes of date received within 20 days of departure or no-show: No refund
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"Trip was fine, guide was very good. Only thing that spoilt the day, was when my wife and I were abandoned at the airport by your staff at 1900. We are both well into our sixties, and my wife is disabled. The mini bus driver drove away and left us at the airport, after getting up at 0300. A day we shall never forget, for more than one reason. Had to find our own way back to our hotel $50 taxi fare. No apology or explanation from City Discovery, over a month later. Thank you very much City Discovery. "
Michael N., United Kingdom