Alexander Hamilton Financial District Tour
Love it or loathe it, Wall Street is a bastion of power and influence whose stirring sights beg exploration.
Here is a tour that takes the bull by the horns with an ambitious walk amid the staggering culture of money and the historical treasures of the world's financial epicenter. Witness where Alexander Hamilton sowed the seeds of prosperity as the country's first Treasury Secretary. Stand near the very spot where George Washington was inaugurated President. Learn how the Dutch settled the area by establishing a trading post they called New Amsterdam...that over time morphed into the home of today's most powerful financial institutions, including the New York Stock Exchange and Federal Reserve Bank where billions are staked each day.
From the historical legacies of Battery Park to the teeming streets of America's premier business address, you'll come away with a deep understanding of how immigration, war, money and power all converged here to forge the Wall Street we know today.
- Grave of Alexander Hamilton, the first US Treasury Secretary
- Battery Park and its military and historical relics
- The soaring towers of Wall St. and the Canyon of Heroes
- Fraunces Tavern, where Washington bade his troops farewell
- The New York Stock Exchange and Federal Reserve Bank
- Federal Hall, where Washington was sworn in as President
- Views of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Hanover Square and Delmonico's Restaurant
- Renowned Trinity Church and its storied past
- Trained tour guide
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Tour will be operated as a guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 15 guests. For groups of more than 15 people, please inquire.
- Guests are requested to arrive 15 minutes prior departure
- Distance covered is roughly 1.5 miles
- Children under 5 years old are free of charge
- Optional photo pass with six 5 x 7 printed photos available. Please inquire.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.