Broadway Theater District Tour
Broadway is synonymous with entertainment, so we've made our walking tour of the Great White Way exactly that: as fun and engaging as it is fascinating and informative.
Each of the renowned theaters we'll visit - among them the Winter Garden, New Amsterdam, Paramount, and Shubert - has its own wonderful stories to tell and secrets to reveal. It all comes to life as we recount the legendary shows, stars and stages that have made this district the center of the theatrical universe with Times Square at its very core. See where Eugene O'Neill was born and where Burt Williams broke the color barrier. Discover the roles Broadway icons like George M. Cohan, Father Duffy, Rogers and Hammerstein, and Andrew Lloyd Weber played in its history and development. All this is set against the stunning resurgence the theater district enjoys today.
Prepare yourself for two hours of nonstop entertainment and surprises. It's as uplifting as attending a hit Broadway show itself!
- "Crossroads of the world" theater district walking tour
- A journey through the history of American theater and music
- The Belasco, Booth, Hudson, and Imperial theaters
- Radio City Music Hall and the Music Box Theater
- Enthralling stories about celebrated actors and their shows
- Statues of George M. Cohan and Father Duffy
- The Palace Theater, the premier Vaudeville house
- The Hard Rock Café
- John Jacob Astor's Knickerbocker Hotel
- Those dancing feet of 42nd St., and much more!
- Trained tour guide
- Optional Activity Costs
- Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratuities
- Meals and Drinks
- Tour will be operated as a guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 15 guests. For groups of more than 15 people, please inquire.
- Guests are requested to arrive 15 minutes prior departure
- Distance covered is roughly 1.5 miles
- Children under 5 years old are free of charge
- Optional photo pass with six 5 x 7 printed photos available. Please inquire.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.