Enter the playground of your favorite Upper East Side prep school teens!
- Visit The Empire Hotel, site of Chuck Bass' newest home and business
- See the Vera Wang boutique where Dan found Blair trying on her dress to marry Prince Louie
- Get "spotted" at the Constance Billard School for Girls/St. Jude School for Boys
- Pass the Oak Room where Blair tells Chuck she has to end things with Louie
- Hold court at the Met Steps while you stop for a photo op
- Go on location to Henri Bendel where Blair and Serena shop
- Pass the bank where Serena impersonated Lily to get the affidavit for Ben
- Pass the lavish Fifth Avenue building that Blair Waldorf calls home
- See the NYU campus, where Dan and Vanessa went to school
- New locations added each season to keep you up to date on all the latest gossip
- Bus ride
- New York TV Sites Tour
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children under 9 years of age are not allowed on the tour as the content of the tour and several stops are not suitable for young children. This tour is rated PG13. Participants under 15 years of age must be accompanied by someone 15 years of age or older.
- This activity takes place rain or shine. The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability).
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"Je voulais faire une surprise à ma femme pour notre séjour à New York et apparemment c'était réussi! Si vous êtes adeptes des gossip girl ce tour est fait pour vous!"
Sofien K., France