The Phantom of the Opera
Winner of seven 1988 Tony® Awards including Best Musical, Andrew Lloyd Webber's masterwork is more than the longest-running musical in Broadway history - it's an international phenomenon that unmasks emotions like no other show can, leaving audiences everywhere breathless.
You'll be entranced by the sumptuous score, the haunting romance and the timeless story of seduction and despair.
Show Type: Musical
Audience Rating: Family show
Seating: Orchestra/Front Mezzanine
- All sales are final and non-refundable.
- The best available seats will be selected and assigned upon processing of your booking.
- Guests are requested to arrive 45-60 minutes prior to the beginning of the performance.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theaters.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.