NY Skyride Virtual Tour Simulator
NY Skyride's virtual tour simulator is the perfect introductory sightseeing tour of New York City, all from the second floor of the Empire State Building. The fantasy comes to life via a specially designed platform which movies in sync to an 18 foot high-definition screen. Actor Kevin Bacon narrates a 30-minute adventure, carrying awe-inspired guests across the skyline on a unique journey around nearly three dozen famous landmarks. Sights on this convincingly real attraction include the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, Yankee Stadium, Brooklyn Bridge, South Street Seaport, United Nations, and an emotionally moving tribute to the World Trade Center.
The NY Skyride operates daily from 08:00 to 22:00 and is open on holidays. The last tour is at 21:30. Operating hours are subject to change during the holidays.
- Open dated* ticket for the NY Skyride Virtual Tour Simulator
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- * You may choose your visit date any time within operating hours. Vouchers may be redeemed any time up to 1 year from the issue date.
- People with a history of heart ailments, neck or back pain, motion sickness, fainting or dizzy spells should exercise caution. Pregnant women are not allowed to ride.
- The minimum height for the NY Skyride is 36 inches (3 feet). Children may not sit on laps and must be able to sit in a seat by themselves.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.