The Niagara Falls Power Pass is an attractions pass that includes admission to top Niagara Falls sights, tours, rides and more, in both the United States and Canada, and, as an added benefit, a special offer discount rate on an additional Niagara Falls activity. The Niagara Falls Power Pass is the most comprehensive and most cost effective sightseeing pass product in Niagara Falls.
- Free entry to several attractions
- Guide book with maps
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
CANADA - YEAR ROUND
- Bird Kingdom
- IMAX Niagara
- Journey Behind The Falls
- Louis Tussaud's Waxworks
- Niagara Falls History Museum
- Niagara Historical Society and Museum
- Nightmares Fear Factory
- Ripley's Believe it or Not! Museum
- Ripley's Moving Theater
- Skylon Tower Ride-to-the-top and Observation Decks
- Waves Indoor Waterpark
- SPECIAL DISCOUNT: Niagara Helicopters
CANADA - PEAK SEASON (Dates subject to change)
- White Water Walk
- Niagara Go-Karts
- Fort George National Historic Site
CANADA - OFF PEAK SEASON (Dates subject to change)
- Greg Frewin Beyond Belief! Magic Show
USA - YEAR ROUND
- Aquarium of Niagara
- Erie Canal Discovery Center
- Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls (Shop and Play Shopping Package)
- Niagara's Wax Museum of History
- Niagara Wine Trail
- Old Fort Niagara
USA - PEAK SEASON (Dates subject to change)
- Herschell Carrousel Factory Museum
- Lockport Cave and Underground Boat Ride and Tour
- Lockport Locks Cruise
- * Niagara's Walking and Boat Excursion by Gray Line (with Maid of the Mist inclusion)
- Thunder Theater (JDGifts)
- Participants and schedules are subject to change.
- The Niagara Falls Power Pass includes participants on both the United States and Canadian sides of the border. Power Pass holders will need to provide the documentation required by each government to cross the borders. The Niagara Falls Power Pass cannot be used as a form of identification for border crossings.
- You must be above legal drinking age (18 years old) to join the wine tasting. The Vino Visa Passport can be picked up at Leonard Oakes Estate Winery.
- Reservations required. Please call the number on your voucher.
- Upgrades available for an additional fee. Please call number on your voucher.
- * The walking tour operates daily at 10:00 and 12:30 and concludes with a ride on Maid of the Mist. Clients must be a part of the walking tour to ride on Maid of the Mist. Tour upgrade available.
- All cards / passes purchased must be claimed at the redemption points located in the city. This will be indicated in the vouchers received upon booking. Cards will not be delivered to your home or hotel.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.