Enjoy the fantastic views from an open-top hop-on/off tour bus. Board the bus at any of our 11 stops and discover Nice at your own pace using your 1 or 2 day pass. See the English Promenade, Cimiez Monastery, Mont Boron, Matisse Museum or the Chagall Museum.
You can listen to the original commentary about Nice through your personal earphones, available in 7 languages.
1. Promenade - Etats-Unis
2. Port - Quai Lunel
3. Place Ile de Beauté
4. Croisière - Bleu Rivage
5. Place Garibaldi
6. Acropolis - Barla
7. Cimiez - Monastère
8. Musée Chagall
9. Raimbaldi - Lepante
10. Gare SNCF
11. Eglise Russe*
12. Promenade - Magnan
14. Masséna - Verdun
- Transportation in open top-decker coach.
- Recorded commentary and personal earphone sets (digital sound).
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- * The church is closed from 12:00 to 14:30 and on Sunday mornings.
- Your pass must be shown to the driver each time you board the tour. Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- Please remain seated and do not use the stairs while the bus is in motion. Seat belts must be worn on the top deck until the bus stops for parking. Do not lean over the guard rails on the upper deck and be careful to low branches and other objects that may come close to the open upper deck.
- Please do not throw anything out of the bus.
- Parents, for the safety of your children, please make sure that the regulations are kept to.