Driving along the Esterel, the beautiful red rock, we head to Port Grimaud. It is nicknamed the little Venice with its tiny bridges, squares and canals.
We reach Saint Tropez and fall under the spell of one of the best known resorts for the harbor, the beaches, and the place des Lys, where journalists, photographers, artists and celebrities all meet.
- Guided tour
- Transportation in deluxe minibus
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- 8 days before the activity: Free cancellation
- 4 days before the activity: 20% cancellation fee
- Less than 4 days before the activity: 100% cancellation fee