Start with a panoramic view from Mont Alban overlooking the bay of Villefranche.
- In 1905, the Baroness Ephrussi de Rothschild chose Cap Ferrat as the location to build her extravagant villa. Visit the villa and its gardens.
- The Kerilos villa is the world's only recreation of a luxurious ancient Greek villa. Audio-guided.
- Enjoy this prestigious city on the French Riviera with its royal port and its citadel.
Meals and drinks
Tips and gratuities
Optional activities cost
- Personal expenses
Children 3 years old and below will be charged for a child seat. Please inquire.
This tour is conducted in English. Please inquire if you'd like to have this tour in Spanish (subject to availability).
For the afternoon tour, departures will be from 13:00 to 14:00.
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- Free cancellation: 8 days or more prior to start date of activity.
- 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- 100% Cancellation Fee (no reimbursement): 3 days or less prior to date of activity.