Santiago de Compostela, with its impressive Cathedral, is one of the oldest pilgrimage sites in the world through the famous "Caminhos de Santiago." The tour continues to the emblematic city of Viana do Castelo that combines historic and natural heritage with the serenity and safety of its urban living and connection to the sea.
- Santiago de Compostela Cathedral
- Santiago de Compostela Historical Center
- Viana do Castelo Cathedral
- Viana do Castelo Historical Center
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Guided tour
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 6 years old are free of charge.
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.