Your first stop will be the Astronaut Hall of Fame where you will discover the heroes of the Last Frontier: Outer Space. See the largest collection of personal astronaut memorabilia ever assembled. Experience actual space artifacts, and live the human side of space like you never imagined you could. Or, ride the wildest G-Force trainer and feel the pressure of four times of gravity.
At the visitor center of the Kennedy Space Center, you will find the only back-to-back twin IMAX theatres in the world showcasing two exciting motion pictures on screens 5 1/2 stories tall! These enormous screens and state of the art sound system allows you to delve into the weightless environment of a space station, take a peek at the future in 3-D and experience the thrilling sensation of space flight. Ride the Shuttle Launch Experience to our of Space, your chance to get vertical.
Then join the NASA bus tour with stops at the shuttle launch pads observation tower and the Saturn V center to see a simulated lift off. At the Saturn V center you can see the real rocket as well as touch a piece of moon rock!
- Astronaut Encounter
- Mars artifacts in Exploration in the New Millennium
- G-Force simulator ride
- Shuttle launch experience
- Professional, Florida knowledgeable guides
- Pick-up from selected hotels and meeting point locations (View Schedule)
- Admission ticket for entry into the KSC
- Visit to the Astronaut Hall of Fame
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks
- Headset translators in other languages can be ordered in advance or upon arrival (additional charges apply).
- Direct hotel pick-up is available for an additional fee. Please inquire.
- No backpacks, large bags, coolers, food, or weapons are allowed inside the space center.
- Some pick-up vehicles are wheelchair friendly. Please inquire.
- This activity may not be available on some holidays, including Christmas Day.
- Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish guides are available upon request for groups.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.