Combo Tour - ATV and Dune Buggy Experience
Combine a great ATV Experience with a wonderful Can Am Buggy Experience and you get this awesome combo tour!
Our course will use a variety of terrain, designed to suit all skill levels. For our beginners or never-evers there are (relatively) flatter tracks for your first time fun. But off-road riding is all about natural terrain and not tarmac. So you can expect some bumps and dips.
Then there are more "challenging" areas for those who wish to experience a more extreme ride, including a number of inclines, sand holes, water splash and hills to try out.
This is an adventure and you will want to push the boundaries, but the main theme is fun. So you won't be expected to do anything that you really don't want to do, as health and safety are our paramount concerns at all times.
We will brief you on the safety features of the ATV and Dune Buggy vehicles you will be driving, as well as a few other important rules to keep you safe.
Helmet, gloves and goggles are compulsory for all drivers and riders of ATVs and Dune Buggies (residents are welcome to bring their own safety equipment as long as they comply with current DOT regulations).
On our purpose built training area, set up in conjunction with the ASI (American Safety Institute) you will be in the right place to acquire the skills to ride safely on an ATV stop/start, traversing, hill climbs and descents, as well as cornering, braking and weight transference. At this stage we can assess which trail to tackle first.
Tackle the trails around the property at a speed to suit, some of our tracks are for the novice rider and very easy to ride with even ground and no obstacles. Other tracks will challenge the more adventurous and experienced rider with obstacles such as, bomb holes; log piles, small hills and much much more.
We will stop off at our purpose built Dune Buggy track where you can try this very quick off road Go-Kart. Each driver can tackle the course but please be aware only 2 vehicles at any time can use this track so you may have to wait your turn but what better fun watching others.
Look at the photos, relax and reminisce over your ride.
- Buggy ride
- DOT (Department of Transport) safety approved helmet, gloves and goggles
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Driver option: Must be over the age of 16 with full driver's license. If younger than 18 years old, must have a parent or guardian available to sign the liability waiver forms.
- Passenger option: Can only ride along with an instructor. Must be at least 45 inches (3.75 feet) tall to participate, with a qualifying adult present to sign a waiver.
- Weight and height restrictions apply for buggies: maximum of 252 lbs or 6 feet 4 inches in height.
- Drivers must attend the safety instruction briefing before driving or riding on any vehicle.
- Please wear sensible shoes with fully covered toes (trainers are fine; flip flops a no-no) long trousers (jeans are ideal) and if it looks like rain, some sort of rain proof jacket.
- Please allow at least 2 hours for each session. This will give enough time to complete the necessary paperwork, get you fitted with your safety gear, and have an average of 70 minutes track time including instruction.
- You must complete and sign waiver forms for personal loss or injury.
- Late arrivals, for any reason, are considered to be no-shows and as such are not entitled to take part in any of the arranged activities. However, solely at the discretion of the management, you may be able to join a later group if there are vacancies. If this is not possible you must agree that the terms of your booking have been revoked and you are not entitled to any refund.
- We reserve the right to prevent your participation at any time if we consider you are unfit to drive for reasons of health or consumption of alcohol and/or drugs. In such event you will not be offered a refund or an alternative date and asked to leave the property immediately.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.