WonderWorks is Orlando's favorite indoor amusement park for the mind offering over 100 interactive exhibits for a full morning or afternoon of fun. Expect to be impressed at the interactive and hilarious dinner show, or take part in the fun playing the lazer-tag game as you compete against your opponents inside a huge blacklit maze. Get to pick a combination of two or three activities with our Combo Tickets.
Magic Combo = General Admission Ticket + The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show
Ultimate Combo = General Admission Ticket + The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show + 1 Lazer-Tag Game
Feel a 5.3 simulated earthquake, be blown away by hurricane force winds, land the shuttle, lie on a bed of nails, pilot a fighter jet, design and ride your own roller coaster, play virtual sports plus much more!
You also have the opportunity to experience the 4D extreme motion ride and climb a 3 story indoor ropes challenge course.
The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show
Located inside WonderWorks, this is the best value dinner show in Orlando. Highly rated on the TripAdvisor Popularity Index, this "must see" show has been entertaining audiences of all ages combining a mixture of amazing magic, impersonations and high-energy improvisational comedy. Minds will be read, predictions will come true and audience members' personal items will vanish and re-appear.
During the show, enjoy unlimited fresh hand-tossed pizza, salad, popcorn, beer, wine, soda and dessert. Fun for the whole family and the best value in town.
Located on the 3rd level of WonderWorks in the basement, lazer-tag combines innovative technology and fast-paced excitement to provide players with a one-of-a-kind experience. Featuring 10,000 square feet of action and video arcade fun, visitors will vest up and face off against their opponents.
365 days a year - 09:00 to midnight
- Same day WonderWorks General Admission Ticket
- The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show / Lazer-Tag Game depending on option chosen
- Sales tax
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children 3 years old and below are free of charge and do not need a voucher.
- The attraction may be closed to the general public during corporate and private events.
- Please allow 3 to 4 hours for a full experience of the attraction and activities.
- Participants must be at least 3 feet 4 inches (101.6 centimeters) to go on the 4D Theater Ride and at least 4 feet (121.92 centimeters) tall to get on the Wonder Coaster.
- The Ropes course requires participants to be at least 3 feet 6 inches (106.68 centimeters) with an adult or 4 feet (121.92 centimeters) to participate alone. Maximum height is 6 feet 8 inches (203.2 centimeters). Maximum weight limit is 300 pounds (136 kilograms). Closed shoes required.
- The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show is held at the Shazam Theater located at the first level of WonderWorks Orlando. The show runs for 90 minutes at 18:00 and 20:00 nightly.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.