This special package takes you to Tokyo, Mt., Fuji and Hakone over three days. After exploring the metropolis of Tokyo, experience the nature of Japan at Mt. Fuji and Hakone.
Mt. Fuji, considered to be an almost perfect mountain, is Japan's most famous symbol. Hakone, a historical mountain resort area, provides a variety of attractions. Cruise across Lake Ashi, Hakone's centerpiece, to Hakone-en Garden. Take the ropeway up Mt. Komagatake, where you can get a spectacular panoramic view of Mt. Fuji and the valley below. Day 1 Osaka - Tokyo
- Transfer to Shin-Osaka Station on your own and board a Shinkansen Hikari super express for
Tokyo leaving between 11:40 and 13:00.
- Arrive at Tokyo between 14:40 and 15:50.
- Transfer to your hotel on your own. Day 2 Tokyo
- Whole day free Day 3 Tokyo - Mt.Fuji - Hakone - Osaka
- Pickup service available from your hotel.
- Motor coach drive along Chuo Expressway en route enjoying a breathtaking view of Mt.Fuji, Japan's highest mountain of 3,776m above sea level.
After a brief stop at Fuji Visitor Center, drive halfway up Mt.Fuji to the 5th station. After lunch, drive to Hakone to enjoy a cruise on Lake Ashi (Ashinoko Yuransen) and Mt. Komagatake Ropeway. At Odawara, board a Shinkansen leaving between 19:00-20:10 and arrive at Shin-Osaka between 22:00-23:20. Hotel Accommodation
- Shinagawa Prince Hotel (New Tower) *Hotel is subject to availability and may be substituted with similar accommodations if not available. This will be confirmed on your voucher.
- Shinkansen Hikari super express train ride
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Rate quoted is for the listed hotel and is subject to change depending on availability.
- Children 5 years old and below are free of charge, provided they sit on an adult's lap. If they need a seat, they will be charged (child rates).
- Mt. Komagatake Aerial Cableway skipped due to traffic conditions without alternative on the following days: April 26, May 5, July 21, 26, August 2, 3, 9, 10, 15-17, 23, 24, 30, 31, September 14-15, 21, 23, 28, October 4-5, 13, 18-19, 25-26, November 2-3, 22.
- When the driveway up to Mt. Fuji's 5th station is closed in winter due to heavy snow, you will only get to go up the highest possible point at the moment. Komagatake Ropeway or Cruise on Lake Ashi may also be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or for other operational reasons.
- Alternatives are Narukawa Museum in Hakone, Hakone Check Point, Cruise on Lake Kawaguchi, Hakone-en Aquarium, Hakone shrine, Owaku-dani and Lake Kawaguchi Ropeway.
- Your tour guide will finalize alternative places, based on careful study of tour movement and other conditions.
- We recommend you to bring an overcoat or other warm clothing during autumn and winter.
- Baggage carriage is not included. Please carry your baggage on your own.