This tour takes you on a 5 hour guided tour by boat and coach.
We board a traditional sailing ship which sails us passed the Opera House in Oslo and the ancient fortress of Akershus, and picturesque islands in the inner part of the Oslo Fjord. The stops are Oslo City Hall, Opera and Museum Island.
By bus we visit the Kon-Tiki Museum, the Norwegian Folk Museum, the Viking ships, the Holmenkollen ski jump with ski museum and the Vigeland sculpture park.
The tour will end with a City Sightseeing by our bus to Oslo's most important sights, passing by Stortinget, the Parliament; Karl Johan's Gate, Oslo's main street; Slottet, the royal palace and UD, the Norwegian foreign department.
- Guided tour by boat and coach
- Entrance fees to the museums
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children 3 years old and below are free of charge.
- English tour is guaranteed. Tours in other languages are subject to availability.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.