First we will visit the ruins of Old Panama which were destroyed by the pirate Sir Henry Morgan in 1671. Then we will go to Colonial Panama and visit Paseo Esteban Huertas, Metropolitan Cathedral, National Theater, Simon Bolivar Plaza and other noteworthy sites from this historical period. Finally we will head towards the biggest engineering structure of this century: the Panama Canal. We will visit the Miraflores Locks where you will be able to watch the huge tankers go through the Panama Canal from a prime viewing spot. Tour Highlights
- Old Quarters of Panama
- Colonial Area of Panama
- Miraflores Locks at the Panama Canal
- Hotel pick-up
- Admissions to Miraflores Visitor Center at Panama Canal
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
- Tour is available in English and Spanish. Please indicate the language you would like this tour to be conducted in upon booking.
- Italian, Portuguese, French, Russian and German guides can be provided at an additional fee. Please inquire.
- 8 days before the activity: Free cancellation
- 4 days before the activity: 20% cancellation fee
- Less than 4 days before the activity: 100% cancellation fee