Enjoy a traditional Panamanian meal at the Tianajas restaurant while you watching amazing folkloric dance show. The show highlights the best of Panama's culture and one of the most attractive folkloric heritages in Latin America. You will be fascinated by the traditional dances in colorful costumes while feasting on delicious Panamanian cuisine.
The show is full of traditional acoustic music as dancers (including women wearing the unique "Pollera") exhibit handmade cotton dresses complemented by precious body and head jewelry. The men's typical attire is relatively simple. However, their hats are finely made by excellent artisans that spend weeks creating only one piece.
- Taste the Local Dishes
- Admire the "Pollera" Beautiful National Dress
- See Traditional Dances From Different Regions of the Country
- Hotel pick-up
- Dinner at Tianajas Restaurante
- Folkloric Show
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
- Tour is available in English and Spanish. Please indicate the language you would like this tour to be conducted in upon booking.
- Italian, Portuguese, French, Russian and German guides can be provided at an additional fee. Please inquire.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.