Type: Night Tours in Panama City
Departs From: Panama City
Meeting Point: Hotel pick up and drop off
Duration: 4 hours
Available: As of now this product cannot be booked online. Please Contact us for quotation and / or more information.
Product Code: 2231
The Amador Causeway that connects the islands Naos, Perico, and Flamenco was built with materials dragged out from the canal construction. Later the US Military Intelligence installed sophisticated surveillance equipment to monitor the movements of planes and ships and traced communication signals in the area.
Nowadays several tourist attractions function in Amador like restaurants, discotheques, bike and roller skates rentals, and busy bars over the weekends. The development of this area continues with the building of hotels, yacht docks, cruise liners home ports and the Biodiversity Museum of Frank Gehry.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pick ups are available for selected hotels within Panama City ONLY. Please click here to view the list.
- Italian, Portuguese, French, Greek, Mandarin/Cantonese, Russian and German are available on request at an additional fee.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 12 and below.