Transit through the entire Panama Canal.The ferry boat will pass through the Miraflores Locks, Pedro Miguel Locks and Gatun Locks.
The ship will rise 56 feet above sea level at the Miraflores Locks and then 26 feet more at the Pedro Miguel Locks. You then will transit Gaillard Cut where you will be able to observe the Gamboa Community, the Centennial Bridge and the Bridge of the Americas.
After transiting the whole Panama Canal, you will arrive at the port of Colon 2000, located in the city of Colon. Tour Highlights
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Complete Transit through the Panama Canal
- Gatun Locks
- Pedro Miguel Locks
- Miraflores Locks and Visitors Center
- English, Spanish
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from Downtown Hotels
- Traditional Panamanian lunch
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Bilingual guide
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pick ups are available for selected hotels within Panama City ONLY. View List
- Due to the possibility of delays that might be caused by uncontrollable circumstances, we highly recommend having an open schedule and avoiding serious commitments or flights out after this tour.
- Please be in light clothing and comfortable shoes. And bring a sun hat, an umbrella, sunscreen and a camera.
- Italian, Portuguese, French, Greek, Mandarin/Cantonese, Russian and German are available on request at an additional fee.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.