Panama Canal Full Transit
Type: Tours in Panama Canal from Panama City
Departs From: Panama City
Meeting Point: Hotel pick-up
Duration: 10 hours
Available: Saturday at 06:00
Product Code: 2250
Transit through the entire Panama Canal.The ferry boat will pass through the Miraflores Locks, Pedro Miguel Locks and Gatun Locks.
The ship will rise 56 feet above sea level at the Miraflores Locks and then 26 feet more at the Pedro Miguel Locks. You then will transit Gaillard Cut where you will be able to observe the Gamboa Community, the Centennial Bridge and the Bridge of the Americas.
After transiting the whole Panama Canal, you will arrive at the port of Colon 2000, located in the city of Colon.
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Complete Transit through the Panama Canal
- Gatun Locks
- Pedro Miguel Locks
- Miraflores Locks and Visitors Center
- English, Spanish
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from Downtown Hotels
- Traditional Panamanian lunch
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Bilingual guide
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pick ups are available for selected hotels within Panama City ONLY. View List
- Due to the possibility of delays that might be caused by uncontrollable circumstances, we highly recommend having an open schedule and avoiding serious commitments or flights out after this tour.
- Please be in light clothing and comfortable shoes. And bring a sun hat, an umbrella, sunscreen and a camera.
- Italian, Portuguese, French, Greek, Mandarin/Cantonese, Russian and German are available on request at an additional fee.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 12 and below.
Maria Gabriella A., Italy
The full transit Canal between two Oceans is a unique experience. We recommend to do the full transit from Panama to Colon because only doing the whole journey you can have a full and complete impression: the second part in the Gatun Lake and with the last locks is great. The boat is covered to protect you from sun or rain and the guide was perfect
Peter S., United Kingdom
If you canot get the full tour then the half tour which is run more frequently would be well worth it.