Tucked in between the Pacific Ocean, the rainforest and the Panama Canal, resides Panama City. The bus tour departs from one of the most luxurious parts of the city, surrounded by high-rise condominiums.
The tour travels alongside the Bay of Panama, presenting a beautiful view of the Pacific Ocean with the modern City on one side and the Colonial City on the other. The tour visits the financial district and the Casco Antiguo (Colonial City) which was declared a World Heritage by UNESCO because of its fine Spanish, Italian and French architecture dating back to the days of the conquest and up to the 19th century.
For an unparalleled shopping experience, visit the modern Multicentro where you will also find a cinema and casino. Panamanians enjoy their food and their dishes famously include ceviche (raw fish), corvina (fish) and sancocho (soup). The city has a vibrant outdoor scene with several cafes which are sure to delight you and restaurants and bars to cater for all palates. Let us introduce you to this wonderful city and highlight all the things to do and see during your stay!CANAL ROUTEStarting point: 9:00 am at Multicentro Mall
Last departure: 4:30pm from Multicentro
Frequency:every 45 minutes
Stop 1 - Multicentro
Stop 2 - Urraca Park
Stop 3 - Albrook Mall
Stop 4 - City of Knowledge
Stop 5- Panama Canal
Stop 6 - Bio Museum
Stop 7 - Flamenco Island
Stop 8 - Bio Museum
Stop 9 - Historical Center View Map
- 24-, 48- or 72-hour hop on hop off ticket
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- It is necessary to print the confirmation voucher for this tour. The bus driver will not accept vouchers shown from a mobile device.
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
- There are full mobility facilities on all tour buses.
- Schedules are subject to change.Ticket Validity
All ticket validities are for consecutive hours/days from first use.
- A 1-day ticket is valid only for the day of redemption.
- A 24-hour ticket is valid from the time redeemed until the same time the following day.
The same principle applies for a 2-day/ 48-hour (or more) ticket.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.