Dinner Show at the Moulin Rouge - with Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
Enjoy a delicious dinner and the Moulin Rouge's amazing show with its famous French Cancan. "Féerie" is a spellbinding show that brings together a troupe of a hundred artists including 60 Doris Girls that are recruited worldwide. The show also has about a thousand costumes all festooned with feathers, sequins and glitter, and made in the most famous Parisian workshops. The magnificent settings are rich with colors and unique drawings done by Italian artists. "Féerie" also features the best international entertainment, as well as exceptional acts, and the eagerly awaited return of the giant Aquarium, all accompanied by original music brought to life by eighty musicians and sixty chorus singers.
- Dinner at the Moulin Rouge
- "Feerie" cabaret show
Toulouse-Lautrec Dinner Menu
- Norwegian Smoked Salmon or Fresh Duck Foie Gras
- Nems of King-Crab with Vegetables, Spiced Tomato Salsa or
Medallion of Veal Fillet Sauted, Caramelized Raw and Cooked Endives
- Banana Panna-Cotta, "Passion Fruit" Coulis or Rose - Scented Macaroon, Lychee Sorbet
French Cancan Dinner Menu
- "Montmartre" onion soup au gratin OR snails cassolette with herbs OR terrine of roast rabbit with apricots
- Poached chicken cruchade, champagne cream, rice pilaf with vegetables OR "Ile-de-France" cod parmentier with leeks
- Ewe's milk cheese with honey OR pasty éclair OR vanilla ice cream cup
Belle Epoque Dinner Menu
- Choice of Fricassee of Lobster and Herbs, "Red" Stock Sauce or Sliced Sole Fillets with "La Goulue" Caviar, Champagne Sauce
- Shin of Lamb with Herbs or Beef Fillet "Rossini," "Lyonnaise" Potatoes, "Périgueux" Wine Sauce
- Rum Savarin, Fruit Compote or "Very Dark" Chocolate Crunch
- Hotel pick-up and drop off at hotels in Paris with postal code starting with 75
- Transport in a luxury air conditioned minibus
- Dinner at the Moulin Rouge
- "Feerie" show at the Moulin Rouge with a half-bottle of Champagne (1/2 bottle of wine for French Cancan)
- Services of a driver / guide
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- This tour is not recommended for children.
- Please be advised that business casual attire is required for men and cocktail dress for women. Round-collared shirts, sleeveless shirts, shorts, jeans, open-toe footwear for men, and rubber shoes are not allowed.
- Cloakroom compulsory.
- This tour is not available on any special events.
- Menu is indicative and may be subject to change.
- This tour will be operated as a guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 8 guests.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"An initial problem with the booking time was rectified quickly and without any fuss. The driver was a gentleman, extremely polite and provided plenty of interesting information on both journies. The allocated seats were next to the extending part of the stage and couldn't have been better from our point of view. The whole experience was fantastic."
David H., United Kingdom