Enjoy a delicious dinner and the Moulin Rouge's amazing show with its famous French Cancan. "Féerie" is a spellbinding show that brings together a troupe of a hundred artists including 60 Doris Girls that are recruited worldwide. The show also has about a thousand costumes all festooned with feathers, sequins and glitter, and made in the most famous Parisian workshops. The magnificent settings are rich with colors and unique drawings done by Italian artists. "Féerie" also features the best international entertainment, as well as exceptional acts, and the eagerly awaited return of the giant Aquarium, all accompanied by original music brought to life by eighty musicians and sixty chorus singers.
- Dinner at the Moulin Rouge
- "Feerie" cabaret show Starters
- Norwegian Smoked Salmon, Tarama, Trout Roe and Avruga, Grilled Toast OR
Stuffed Dover Sole, Tangy Cream and Young Shoots in SaladMain Course
- Steamed Gilt Head Sea Bream, Champagne Sauce and Mashed Potatoes OR
Veal Sauteé, White Supreme Sauce, Pilaf Rice and Small White OnionsDessert
- Opera Pastry, Chocolate Wings, Chocolate Hazelnut Sauce OR
"Tendresse" of Red Berries. Fruioty Marshmallows and Raspberry SauceStarters
- Duck Foie Gras with Sea Salt, Mango Vinaigrette, "Roquette" Salad and Grilled Toast OR
Lobster thin Pie à la Parisienne
, Crushed Tomato and Lobster Chiboust Cream, Herb SaladMain Course
- Fried Sea Bass Fillet, Creamy Risotto with Wood Mushrooms, Meadow Mushroom Cream OR
Sirloin Steak "1889", Small Fried Potatoes with Thyme, French Beans with Fresh Butter, Pepper SauceDessert
- "Saint Honoré" with Raspberries, Light Whipped Cream, Crunchy Caramel Pastry OR
"Moulin Rouge" Opera Pastry, Chocolate Wings, Chocolate Hazelnut Sauce OR
Gourmandise of Three Chocolates "Echiquier" Pastry, Crispy Chocolate PearlsStarters
- Terrine of Duck Foie Gras "Montmartre", Fruit Chutney OR
"Mistinguett" King Prawns with Smoked Spices, Vegetable Tartar, Vinaigrette with HerbsMain Course
- "Frou Frou" Sauteed Corn-Fed Chicken Supreme, Morel Cream and Fresh Pasta OR
"Cabaret" Baked Salmon Fillet, French White Butter, Boiled Potatoes and Grape Tomatoes on the VineDessert
- "Tendresse" of Red Berries, Fruity Marshmallows and Raspberry Sauce OR
Gourmandise of Three Chocolates "Echiquier" Pastry, Crispy Chocolate Pearls
- Hotel pick-up and drop off at hotels in Paris with postal code starting with 75
- Transport in a luxury air conditioned minibus
- Dinner at the Moulin Rouge
- "Feerie" show at the Moulin Rouge with a half-bottle of Champagne (1/2 bottle of Wine for Mistinguett Menu)
- Services of a driver / guide
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- This tour is not recommended for children.
- Please be advised that business casual attire is required for men and cocktail dress for women. Round-collared shirts, sleeveless shirts, shorts, jeans, open-toe footwear for men, and rubber shoes are not allowed.
- Cloakroom compulsory.
- This tour is not available on any special events.
- Menu is indicative and may be subject to change.
- This tour will be operated as a guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 8 guests.