Move around the city at your own pace by bus and by boat. Available in two or three day passes, the tour lets you hop on the bus and boat for five routes covering over 58 stops and highlighting the many exciting facets of Paris: romance, history, fashion and shopping. Enjoy fantastic views from the open top deck and from the viewpoint of the Seine.
The bus pass is valid for four tour routes.
- Paris Grand Tour
- Montparnasse Saint-Germain
- Montmartre - Grands Boulevards
The boat pass is valid for the Seine river boat shuttle and lets you see the views on both the left and right from eight stops on the river.
- Transportation in open top-decker coach and boat
- Recorded commentary and personal earphone sets (digital sound) on the Opentour buses
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Recorded commentary on the bus is available in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese and Czech
- It is necessary to print the confirmation voucher for this tour. The bus driver will not accept vouchers shown from a mobile device.
- Bus tickets must be used on consecutive days.
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- Bus pass is valid for four tour routes: Paris Grand Tour, Montparnasse Saint-Germain, Montmartre - Grands Boulevards and Bastille-Bercy. Boat pass is valid for rides on the river shuttle down the River Seine.
- Your bus pass must be shown to the driver each time you board the tour. Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- Please look after your earphones, lost sets cannot be replaced.
- Please remain seated whilst the bus is in motion. Do not use the stairs. Seat belts must be worn on the top deck until the bus stops at each bus stop. Do not lean over the guard rails on the upper deck. Low branches and other objects may come close. Do not throw anything out of the bus. Parents, for the safety of your children, please make sure that the regulations are kept to.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.