Skip the Line ticket - Eiffel Tower Visit with Seine Cruise and Illuminations
See the famous Parisian landmarks at their best. Admire the breathtaking panoramic views of Paris from the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. Go on a cruise and view the sights from the Seine, all lit up against the dramatic backdrop of the night sky. Guests will be transported to the Bateaux Parisiens boarding point and escorted back to the coach by our hostess (vice versa during the summer months). The Seine River cruise takes us from the Eiffel Tower as far as the Ile de la Cité.
Afterwards, board a luxury air conditioned coach and drive through the city for another viewpoint.
- Eiffel Tower visit
- Seine River Cruise
- Illuminations tour by coach
- Illuminations tour: Recorded commentary available in: French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Dutch, Russian, and Czech. Children commentary available in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German.
- For the cruise: commentary in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean. Children commentaries available in French.
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach.
- One-hour commented cruise on the Seine river.
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter.
- Recorded commentary (digital sound) and personal earphone sets.
- Skip the Line ticket to visit the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- This tour is not recommended for children below 4 years old.
- During the winter months we begin with the illuminations tour and end with the Seine River cruise. Heated and covered boats will be used for the Seine river cruise.
- Tour ends at the meeting point.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"We were late arriving at the meeting point. The bus had already left. The person at the office helped us get a cab to meet the group.The cab driver was great and got us there on time. The tour guide Sophie was great and we especially enjoyed the evening bus tour .great job guys."
Dale L., Canada