Marseille by TGV
Marseille is located in a magnificent natural harbor, gateway to the Mediterranean. This historic city combines the advantages of a dynamic downtown, with those of a large harbor and a lovely seaside resort. Its history dating back to the antiquity and its inhabitants provide charm, beauty and character to Marseille.
You will be escorted to the Paris "Gare de Lyon" Railway Station to take the train to Marseille. Upon arrival, you will be taken to the departure point of the Marseille Le Grand Tour. You will have free time to spend before the group meets at the train station. From here, you will return to Paris.
07:00 Departure from meeting point
08:16 Train to Marseille
11:18 Arrival at Marseille "Saint Charles" Railway Station and transfer to the departure point of "Marseille le Grand Tour"
20:28 Departure from Marseille Saint Charles station to Paris Gare de Lyon Station.
11:36 Arrival in Paris
Marseille Le Grand Tour
1. Vieux Port
2. Métro - Vieux Port
3. Fort Saint-Nicolas
4. Vallon des Auffes
5. Corniche Talabot
6. Borely / Muselier
7. Oriol Corniche
8. Notre Dame de la Garde
9. Corderie/Saint Victor
11. Gabriel Péri/République
12. Place de la Joliette
13. Fort Saint Jean/MUCEM
- Loop Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Return ticket Paris-Marseille by train.
- 1 ticket for the Marseille Le Grand Tour Hop on Hop off bus
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- Your Marseille Grand Tour must be shown to the driver each time you board the tour. Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- Please remain seated and do not use the stairs while the bus is in motion. Seat belts must be worn on the top deck until the bus stops for parking. Do not lean over the guard rails on the upper deck and be careful to low branches and other objects that may come close to the open upper deck.
- Please do not throw anything out of the bus.
- Parents, for the safety of your children, please make sure that the regulations are kept to.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.