Eiffel Tower Dinner + Seine River Cruise + Moulin Rouge Show - with Hotel Pick-up
- Skip the line to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower for a sumptuous dinner of traditional French cuisine
- Go on a romantic cruise on the Seine and see the city's illuminated monuments
- Watch a typical French Cancan show at the famous Moulin Rouge
- Guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 8 guests to maintain quality and an intimate feel
Type: Night Tours in Paris
Departs From: Paris
Meeting Point: Hotel pick-up
Duration: 7 hours
Available: daily at 18:00
Product Code: 1962
After dinner at the restaurant Le 58 Tour Eiffel located at the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower, you will go on a romantic Seine cruise before watching "Féerie", the lavish review of the Moulin Rouge.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off at hotels in Paris with postal code starting with 75
- Transportation by minibus
- Dinner at the restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel
- One hour cruise on the Seine
- Show of the Moulin Rouge
- 1/2 bottle of Champagne / person
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- This tour is not recommended for children.
- Casual dress required. Jeans and sport shoes are forbidden.
- This tour will be operated as a guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 8 guests.
Price per adult $436.31
Departs daily at 18:00
- Prices are per person
Helen W., Australia
Thoroughly enjoyed it all driver very courteous and helpful
RUSSELL G., Australia
Great tour, highly recommended . Well organized and our guide/driver, Benjamin , was exceptional . This would be the ONE thing to do in Paris . Well done City Discovery !
"Recommend pick up, driver on time friendly, everything explained clearly on where to meet for pick up. Dinner not at tower but at another place, Les Ombres, it was beautiful, tower right there in front of us, river cruise pleasant and the show a must see, fantastic "
Ildiko P., Australia