Eiffel Tower Dinner + Seine River Cruise + Moulin Rouge Show - with Hotel Pick-up
- Skip the line to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower for a sumptuous dinner of traditional French cuisine
- Go on a romantic cruise on the Seine and see the city's illuminated monuments
- Watch a typical French Cancan show at the famous Moulin Rouge
- Guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 8 guests to maintain quality and an intimate feel
Type: Night Tours in Paris
Departs From: Paris
Meeting Point: Hotel pick-up
Duration: 7 hours
Available: daily at 18:00 or 17:30
Product Code: 1962
After dinner at the restaurant Le 58 Tour Eiffel located at the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower, you will go on a romantic Seine cruise before watching "Féerie", the lavish review of the Moulin Rouge.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off at hotels in Paris with postal code starting with 75
- Transportation by minibus
- Dinner at the restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel
- One hour cruise on the Seine
- Show of the Moulin Rouge
- 1/2 bottle of Champagne / person
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- This tour is not recommended for children.
- Casual dress required. Jeans and sport shoes are forbidden.
- This tour will be operated as a guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 8 guests.
Click on the season date to view price
Price per adult $416.06
Departs daily at 18:00
- Prices are per person
Helen W., Australia
Thoroughly enjoyed it all driver very courteous and helpful
RUSSELL G., Australia
Great tour, highly recommended . Well organized and our guide/driver, Benjamin , was exceptional . This would be the ONE thing to do in Paris . Well done City Discovery !