The Montmartre Walking Tour of Paris
Type: Day Tours in Paris
Departs From: Paris
Meeting Point: Outside the Blanche Metro station (line 2)
Duration: 2 hours
Available: As of now this product cannot be booked online. Please Contact us for quotation and / or more information.
Product Code: 2833
The Montmartre Walk explores the rich artistic history of this area of Paris. We meet just across the street from the most famous cabaret in the world - the Moulin Rouge. We also wander through the cobblestone streets and enjoy the stories as we slowly ascend from the bohemian streets to the highest point in Paris, which offers breathtaking views in all directions.
- Sacré Coeur Basilica - this white basilica dominates the Parisian skyline.
- Moulin Rouge - famed cabaret immortalized by the works by Toulouse-Lautrec among others.
- Place du Tertre - charming artists' square where works are painted and sold on the spot.
- Dali Museum - home to over 300 of Salvador Dali's original works.
- The Montmartre Vineyards - an authentic Parisian vineyard and source of the famed Le Clos Montmartre.
- Montmartre Cemetery - final resting place of Dalida, Edgar Degas, Adolf Sax, Emile Zola and Jacques Offenbach, among others.
- Le Lapin Agile - famous haunt of the resident artists of Montmartre in the early 1900's.
- Famous Windmills of Montmartre - three original windmills remain today.
- Bateaux Lavoir - the resident listing reads like a "who's who" of famous artists who have passed through Paris.
- Guided tour of Montmartre
- Entrance fees
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- All tours run in all types of weather and will not be cancelled because of rain.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
David H., Australia
Really enjoyed this informative walking tour around Montmarte. If you are interested in this area of Paris this is the way to get a real feel of how life was and is now
claudia A., USA
This is the second time I've taken this tour and loved it!!! I took my husband this time and he enjoyed it too!! Kit was our tour guide and gave the tour a different twist to Paul's (first tour guide). I enjoyed both tours very much and recommend it to anyone visiting paris as a must do:-) . Both guides are very professional and informative.