The Montmartre Walking Tour of Paris
Type: Day Tours in Paris
Departs From: Paris
Meeting Point: Outside the Blanche Metro station (line 2)
Duration: 2 hours
Available: Monday Wednesday Friday Sunday at 15:00
Product Code: 2833
The Montmartre Walk explores the rich artistic history of this area of Paris. We meet just across the street from the most famous cabaret in the world - the Moulin Rouge. We also wander through the cobblestone streets and enjoy the stories as we slowly ascend from the bohemian streets to the highest point in Paris, which offers breathtaking views in all directions.
- Sacré Coeur Basilica - this white basilica dominates the Parisian skyline.
- Moulin Rouge - famed cabaret immortalized by the works by Toulouse-Lautrec among others.
- Place du Tertre - charming artists' square where works are painted and sold on the spot.
- Dali Museum - home to over 300 of Salvador Dali's original works.
- The Montmartre Vineyards - an authentic Parisian vineyard and source of the famed Le Clos Montmartre.
- Montmartre Cemetery - final resting place of Dalida, Edgar Degas, Adolf Sax, Emile Zola and Jacques Offenbach, among others.
- Le Lapin Agile - famous haunt of the resident artists of Montmartre in the early 1900's.
- Famous Windmills of Montmartre - three original windmills remain today.
- Bateaux Lavoir - the resident listing reads like a "who's who" of famous artists who have passed through Paris.
- Guided tour of Montmartre
- Entrance fees
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- All tours run in all types of weather and will not be cancelled because of rain.
Price per adult $28.45
Price per child $28.45
Departs Monday Wednesday Friday Sunday at 15:00
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
claudia A., USA
My mom and I absolutely loved this tour! It was very informative and our tour guide, Paul, took the time to answer any questions that we had. I definitely recommend this tour and look forward to taking my kids the next time.
Maurice B., USA
Great walking tour. Not for people who can't handle walking up hills. We got lucky and since no one else booked during our time we got a private tour !! The guide was very good and knowledgable. Loved it !!