The Montmartre Walking Tour of Paris
The Montmartre Walk explores the rich artistic history of this area of Paris. We meet just across the street from the most famous cabaret in the world - the Moulin Rouge. We also wander through the cobblestone streets and enjoy the stories as we slowly ascend from the bohemian streets to the highest point in Paris, which offers breathtaking views in all directions.
- Sacré Coeur Basilica - this white basilica dominates the Parisian skyline.
- Moulin Rouge - famed cabaret immortalized by the works by Toulouse-Lautrec among others.
- Place du Tertre - charming artists' square where works are painted and sold on the spot.
- Dali Museum - home to over 300 of Salvador Dali's original works.
- The Montmartre Vineyards - an authentic Parisian vineyard and source of the famed Le Clos Montmartre.
- Montmartre Cemetery - final resting place of Dalida, Edgar Degas, Adolf Sax, Emile Zola and Jacques Offenbach, among others.
- Le Lapin Agile - famous haunt of the resident artists of Montmartre in the early 1900's.
- Famous Windmills of Montmartre - three original windmills remain today.
- Bateaux Lavoir - the resident listing reads like a "who's who" of famous artists who have passed through Paris.
- Guided tour of Montmartre
- Entrance fees
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- All tours run in all types of weather and will not be cancelled because of rain.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.