Paris Hop On Hop Off Tour
Type: Hop On Hop Off Tours in Paris
Departs From: Paris
Meeting Point: Eiffel Tower
Duration: 1 or 2 days
Available: daily at regular intervals
Product Code: 2975
The romance, the elegance, the beauty - Paris is a dream that you'll be living during your stay. See the cobbled streets of the Left Bank, the Napoleonic splendor of the Ecole Militaire and of course the structure that they thought wouldn't last more than a few years - the Eiffel Tower! Take time out to explore the Paris you've been looking for on this hop on hop off tour: historical, romantic, fashionable, fun, and shopper friendly.
Stop 1 - Tour Eiffel
Stop 2 - Champ de Mars
Stop 3 - Opera Garnier
Stop 4 - Louvre-Pyramide
Stop 5 - Louvre-Pont des Arts
Stop 6 - Notre-Dame
Stop 7 - Musee de d'Orsay
Stop 8 - Champs-Elysees
Stop 9 - Grand Palais
Stop 10 - Trocadero
Frequency: 10 to 15 minutes
Loop Duration: 145 minutes
View route map
- 1-day or 2-day hop on hop off ticket
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Entrance fees to attractions
Pre-recorded French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Chinese (Mandarin).
- It is necessary to print the confirmation voucher for this tour. The bus driver will not accept vouchers shown from a mobile device.
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge if accompanied by an adult.
- Schedules are subject to change.
- You may choose to hop on the bus at any stop along the route and exchange your voucher there.
All ticket validities are for consecutive hours/days from first use.
- A 1-day ticket is valid only for the day of redemption.
- A 24-hour ticket is valid from the time redeemed until the same time the following day.
The same principle applies for a 2-day/48-hour (or more) ticket.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 12 and below.
Anita P., United Kingdom
Marvellous way of getting around Paris whilst taking in all the tourist attractions. We had a two day ticket, and on day one, we just sat on the bus for the whole circuit, deciding on where to get on and off on day two. The buses run so frequently and with numerous stops on route, its definitely money well spent. Its a must do!
Jacqueline S., Belgium
Despite the weather we had a great time and really enjoyed the tour of Paris. In one day we saw the highly recommended sites and had time to visit 2 or 3 monuments such as Notre-Dame.