The romance, the elegance, the beauty - Paris is a dream that you'll be living during your stay. See the cobbled streets of the Left Bank, the Napoleonic splendor of the Ecole Militaire and of course the structure that they thought wouldn't last more than a few years - the Eiffel Tower! Take time out to explore the Paris you've been looking for on this hop on hop off tour: historical, romantic, fashionable, fun, and shopper friendly. Paris itself is a spectacle worth seeing along with Montmartre.Red Classic Route
Stop 1 - Tour Eiffel
Stop 2 - Champ de Mars
Stop 3 - Opera Garnier
Stop 4 - Louvre-Pyramide
Stop 5 - Louvre-Pont des Arts
Stop 6 - Notre-Dame
Stop 7 - Musee de d'Orsay
Stop 8 - Champs-Elysees
Stop 9 - Grand Palais
Stop 10 - Trocadero Frequency
: Departs every 5 to 10 minutes from 09:30 to 20:00 from April to September and every 15 to 20 minutes from 10:00 to 19:00 from October to March Loop Duration
: 145 minutes from April to September and 140 minutes from October to MarchBlue Montmartre Route
Stop 1 - Pigalle
Stop 2 - Sacré-Coeur
Stop 3 - Gare du Nord
Stop 4 - Musée GrévinFrequency
: Departs every 20 to 25 minutes from 09:30 to 17:30 from April to September and every 15 to 20 minutes from 10:00 to 17:00 from October to March Loop Duration
: 75 minutes from April to September and 70 minutes from October to March View MapView timetable
- 1-day or 2-day hop on hop off ticket
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Entrance fees to attractions
Pre-recorded French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Chinese (Mandarin).
- It is necessary to print the confirmation voucher for this tour. The bus driver will not accept vouchers shown from a mobile device.
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge if accompanied by an adult.
- Schedules are subject to change.
- You may choose to hop on the bus at any stop along the route and exchange your voucher there.Ticket Validity
All ticket validities are for consecutive hours/days from first use.
- A 1-day ticket is valid only for the day of redemption.
- A 24-hour ticket is valid from the time redeemed until the same time the following day.
The same principle applies for a 2-day/48-hour (or more) ticket.