- Free entry to over 60 of the best tourist attractions
- Skip the line queue-jumping privilege at the busiest Paris attractions
- 2 days of hop-on and hop-off privileges
- Free Metro travel and public transport within the city
- A wide range of exclusive discounts, deals and freebies
The Paris Pass is the ultimate addition to your Paris sightseeing trip. It offers tourists in Paris free entry to over 60 of the major tourist attractions, a range of special offers and discounts and unlimited use of Paris public transport within zones 1-3, all for one affordable price.
You don't need to visit all of the 60+ attractions on the Paris Pass in order to save money. In fact, visit just a few attractions per day and you've already started saving!
As well as free entry, the Paris Pass allows you to skip long and frustrating queues at the busiest tourist properties, including the Louvre, Panthéon, Arc de Triomphe, Musée d'Orsay, Centre Pompidou and many more properties. Simply show the attendant your Paris Pass and you will be allowed entrance.
- 2 days of hop-on and hop-off privileges
- Free entry to over 60 of the best tourist attractions in Paris
- Free Metro travel and public transport within Paris
- Queue-jumping rights at the busiest Paris tourist attractions
- And a range of exclusive discounts, deals and freebies
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
Top 5 Benefits
- Entry to over 60 attractions
- No waiting - skip lines
- Includes public transport
- See more of Paris
- Plus special offers, discounts and freebies
Attractions included in the Paris Pass:
- Musée du Louvre
- Musée d'Orsay
- Centre Pompidou - Musée national d'Art moderne
- Musée Rodin
- Espace Dali
- Musée National de l'Orangerie
- Musée national des Arts asiatiques
Places of Interest
- Les Cars Rouges - Hop on Hop off bus tour
- Bateaux Parisiens River Cruise
- Wine Tasting - O Chateau
- Tour Montparnasse
- Musee Grevin - wax museum
- Le Musée Gourmand du Chocolat - Choco- Story
- Musée des Égouts de Paris
- Paris Story
- Aquarium Tropical de la Porte Dorée
- Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie - La Villette.
- Châteaux de Versailles
- Opera Garnier - Guided Tour
- Tours de Notre-Dame
- Chapelle expiatoire
- Château de Rambouillet
- Château de Vincennes
- Château de Pierrefonds
- Crypte archéologique du Parvis de Notre-Dame
- Maison d'Auguste Rodin à Meudon
- Musée Condé - Château de Chantilly
- Musée et domaine nationaux du Château de Compiègne
- Musée national des Châteaux de Malmaison et Bois Préau
- Basilique cathedrale de Saint-Denis
- Abbaye Royale de Chaalis- Musée Jacquemart André
- Sainte Chapelle
- Château de Maisons-Laffitte
- Villa Savoye
- Château de Fontainebleau
- Arc de Triomphe
- Musée de l'Armée, Tombeau de Napoléon 1er
- La Cinémathèque française - Musée du Cinéma
- Cite de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine - Musée des Monuments français
- Musée d'art et d'histoire du Judaïsme
- Musée de la Mode et du Textile
- Musée de la Musique - La Villette
- Musée de la Poste
- Musée de la Publicité
- Musée de l'Air et de l'Espace
- Musée d'Archéologie nationale de Saint-Germain-en-Laye
- Musée de l'Institut du Monde arabe
- Musée départemental Maurice Denis
- Musée des Arts décoratifs
- Musée des Arts et Métiers
- Musée des Plans-reliefs
- Musee du quai Branly
- Musée Gustave Moreau
- Musée national de Céramique de Sèvres
- Musée national de la Marine
- Musée national de la Renaissance - Château d'Ecouen
- Musée national de Port-Royal des Champs
- Musée national du Moyen Age - Themes de Cluny
- Musée national Eugène Delacroix
- Musée Nissim de Camondo
- Hard Rock Café
- Fat Tire Bike & Segway Tours
- Fragonard Perfume Museum
- Galeries Lafayette
- L'atelier Renault
- Monument Café Versailles
- Cellhire Free Phone Rental
- Idéal Gourmet Restaurant booking service
- La Vallée Village Shopping Outlet Trip
- The Lido
- Ô Chateau Wine Bar
- Terminus Nord Brasserie
- Louvre Museum Announcement for Group Visits: The PARIS MUSEUM PASS will no longer be accepted at the Louvre museum for group visits. All fee-paying groups comprising seven or more persons must purchase a flat-rate Group admission (including booking fee AND entrance fee). There is no change in access to the collections for individuals carrying the PARIS MUSEUM PASS.
- Paris Museum Pass is not included on Child Pass as most museums and monuments in Paris are either free or discounted to those under 18.
- The no-wait rule can not always be guaranteed.
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- All cards / passes purchased must be claimed at the redemption points located in the city. This will be indicated in the vouchers received upon booking. Cards will not be delivered to your home or hotel.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.