Discovery of Champagne - with Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
The first stop of your Champagne tour is Reims, where you will go on a short visit of the Cathedral, a Gothic masterpiece where the kings of France came to be crowned. You will visit a small wine-growers near Epernay. Depending on the activity you will see the grapes' press, winery, blending, riddling, disgorging, all rounded off with a glass of the vineyard's champagne.
After lunch consisting of a traditional menu at the center of Epernay, the afternoon begins at Epernay with a visit to the world famous MO╦T & CHANDON champagne house where an expert explains the method of Champagne making from grape picking to bottling. During the tasting session, one glass of Champagne will be offered. We will return to Paris, driving along a part of the Marne River.
- Visit of Reims' Cathedral
- Visit of the cellars of a local wine-grower
- Lunch at Epernay
- Guided visit to Moet et Chandon cellars (tasting session included)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off at hotels in Paris with postal code starting with 75
- Transport in a luxury air conditioned minibus
- Services of a driver guide
- Guided visit of the Reims cathedral
- Visit of a small wine-growers and tasting (one glass of Champagne)
- Lunch at Epernay (drinks included)
- Guided visit of MoŰt & Chandon cellars + Tasting
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge. Meals are payable directly by parents.
- Cellars visit are walking tours. The cellars are cold. Please dress warmly.
- This tour will be operated as a guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 8 guests.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"Personally thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity. Didn't tick MUst Do ONLY because it is probably not everybody's ideal thing to do (teetotallers). the guides and staff of wineries were very informative. I also enjoyed seeing the beautiful French countryside and would recommend the trip for this reason alone. maybe only criticism I have is that we were explained the same information at small winery as we were at Moet & Chandon :) (slept well in van on way back to city :) cheers"
Jonny F., New Zealand