The first stop of your Champagne tour is Reims, where you will go on a short visit of the Cathedral, a Gothic masterpiece where the kings of France came to be crowned. You will visit a small wine-growers near Epernay. Depending on the activity you will see the grapes' press, winery, blending, riddling, disgorging, all rounded off with a glass of the vineyard's champagne.
After lunch consisting of a traditional menu at the center of Epernay, the afternoon begins at Epernay with a visit to the world famous MOËT & CHANDON champagne house where an expert explains the method of Champagne making from grape picking to bottling. During the tasting session, one glass of Champagne will be offered. We will return to Paris, driving along a part of the Marne River.
- Visit of Reims' Cathedral
- Visit of the cellars of a local wine-grower
- Lunch at Epernay
- Guided visit to Moet et Chandon cellars (tasting session included) *
- Hotel pick-up and drop off at hotels in Paris with postal code starting with 75
- Transport in a luxury air conditioned minibus
- Services of a driver guide
- Guided visit of the Reims cathedral
- Visit of a small wine-growers and tasting (one glass of Champagne)
- Lunch at Epernay (drinks included)
- Guided visit of Moët & Chandon cellars* + Tasting
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge. Meals are payable directly by parents.
- Cellars visit are walking tours. The cellars are cold. Please dress warmly.
- This tour will be operated as a guaranteed Small Group Tour with a maximum of 8 guests.
- Moet & Chandon Cellar will be closed from 01 October 2014 to October 2015. During this time, alternative cellars will be visited:
* From 01 October to 31 December 2014 : Mercier
* From 02 to 31 January 2015 : Georges Cartier Epernay
* From 01 February to 31 March 2015 : Mercier
* From 01 April 2015 onwards: Mumm