Visitors to France search for good food and wine. But how do you know which wine domains to visit? What will the welcome be like? Who makes the average wines and who makes the great wines? And, if your French is rusty, will you be able to talk to the producers (most of whom speak little or no English) about their wines? This day in the vineyards and cellars will help you answer these questions. Each tour compares wines from different leading domains. This tour is three estate visits with a very special tasting lunch at a wine grower who specializes in bio dynamic wines. Understand how each wine can be appreciated with different kinds of food as you taste the wines.
- A small selection of cheeses and biscuits with which to taste the wines
- Information cards giving details about all the wines
- Map of Southern Rhone
- Light lunch
- Pick-up and drop-off in hotels and stations located in Avignon
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- This tour operates at a 2 passenger minimum.