Visitors to France search for good food and wine. But how do you know which wine domains to visit? What will the welcome be like? Who makes the average wines and who makes the great wines? And, if your French is rusty, will you be able to talk to the producers (most of whom speak little or no English) about their wines? This day in the vineyards and cellars will help you answer these questions. Each tour compares wines from different leading domains. This tour is three estate visits with a very special tasting lunch at a wine grower who specializes in bio dynamic wines. Understand how each wine can be appreciated with different kinds of food as you taste the wines.
- A small selection of cheeses and biscuits with which to taste the wines
- Information cards giving details about all the wines
- Map of Southern Rhone
- Light lunch
- Pick-up and drop-off in hotels and stations located in Avignon
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- This tour operates at a 2 passenger minimum.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.